Brand Names: ConZip, Rybix ODT, Ultram
Dosage: 50mg, 100mg
Where to Buy?
Tramadol (Ultram) is prescribed to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. It is a type of strong opioid and effects on the nervous system and brain to decrease the pain.
This medication can cause both common and rare side effects. Common reported reactions include:
- anxiety and agitation;
- nausea and vomiting;
Rare side effects are following:
- allergic reactions;
- abnormal heart functionality;
- Central Nervous System instability;
- low respiratory symptoms.
Tramadol is prescribed as ache relief in adults and children over 18 years old.
Pregnancy: this remedy is unsafe for pregnant patients. It is also strictly contra-indicated at the time of delivery.
Breastfeeding: the excretion of the drug into milk is high and it is forbidden for nursing women.
Users can order Tramadol online and administer it attentively if they have any of the following conditions:
- allergic reactions;
- kidney or liver disease;
- troubles in breathing;
- gastric abnormalities;
- if alcohol, sedative, or narcotic drugs, tranquilizers were recently consumed;
- mental sickness.
This drug is habit-forming, even at regular doses. Do not let other people consume it, especially who are addicted to drugs or alcohol.
Consult your doctor what is the best way to quit this remedy.
Any kind of alcohol is forbidden, as dangerous side effects or even death may occur.
How to take
This medication is available in tablets and capsules (50, 100 and 200 mg) for oral consuming. Tramadol is taken with or without food – just swallow the pill with a glass of water. General medical recommendations for the drug:
- The maximum dosage is 400 mg/day, for patients over 75 years of age – 300 mg/day.
- Do not exceed your dose, take the remedy more often, or consume it for a longer time than prescribed.
- Only doctor can advise that you need regular doses or only when you take it for ache relief.
- The prescription may vary in frequency, as well your physician may prescribe you to start Tramadol at a low dose and gradually increase it.
- When you buy Ultram online and administer it for a long time – it may not work as well. Consult your doctor if this medication is not effective for you.
Below groups of medications must not be combined with Tramadol (Ultram):
- MAO inhibitors: Linezolid, Isocarboxazid, Moclobemide, Methylene Blue, Tranylcypromine.
- Fluoxetine, Venlafaxine, Duloxetine can increase syndrome or toxicity of serotonin.
- Quinidine, Ritonavir, Erythromycin, Carbamazepine may affect the disposal of Tramadol from your body.
Since Tramadol is consumed for ache, most probably you will not skip your dose. If it is time for the next dose – omit it and administer it at your next scheduled time. Do not take extra doses.
When you buy Tramadol generic, you should be very careful and prevent any overdose. Unwanted overdose symptoms can appear as:
- slow breathing and unstable heart rhythm;
- abnormal drowsiness;
- clammy and cold skin;
Call 911 (US) or 112/999 (UK) to get urgent medical assistance.
Keep Tramadol at room temperature, in dark and dry place. Do not leave your medicine in areas, where children or pets can reach it.
What does Generic mean?
Generics are produced under FDA control. They are high copy of brand drugs and provide the same dosage, strength and route administration. Thus, users can buy the same quality for less money.
How to buy Tramadol online?
In case you need to buy Tramadol online, just follow these easy steps:
- check your dosage and quantity;
- add your tablets to cart and go to checkout;
- receive a confirmation call or e-mail in 30 minutes;
- pay for your pills;
- expect your package to be delivered within 10 business days.